- Minimize food and grease down the kitchen sink and disposal.
- Have problematic plumbing fixture repaired before company arrives and Aunt Mabel jiggles the handle off.
- Run the water into each fixture, Have slow drains snaked out.
- Have the Water Heater checked to make sure is A-OK!
- Have the Septic Tank pumped if it has been a few years.
- Check each fixture in the guest bathroom.
- Know where the main water shut off is in case of emergency.
- If guest or visitor will be parking or pulling off the driveway with their car don’t run over the water meter or sewer clean outs.
- Don’t overload the disposal.
Copyright © 2017 Superior Plumbing. All rights reserved.3991 Royal Drive NW | Kennesaw, GA 30144