Copyright © 2017 Superior Plumbing. All rights reserved.3991 Royal Drive NW | Kennesaw, GA 30144
Problems & Repairs
Of all the plumbing problems at your home or place of business, most people would rank a clogged toilet #1. It's also one of the most common plumbing problems and one that is normally easy for an experienced plumber to diagnose and repair.
How can you tell what’s ailing your toilet:
- You may have a clog as a result of facial tissue or another product that wasn’t designed to disintegrate like toilet paper.
- If you have young children, the clog could be a bath toy, flushable wipes, diapers, socks, or a cell phone.
- If using a plunger unclogs the toilet, great. However, if the clog is recurring, you will need to call a plumber.
- If your bathroom sink and tub or shower drains well, the trouble is probably a clog in the toilet trap.
- If your sink or other fixtures drains slowly, but is not visibly clogged, you may have a blocked sewer line. You will need a plumber to diagnose and repair this problem.
If it is time for a new toilet such as with new construction or a major renovation), you will need to select and install new commodes. Low-flow toilets, which are required by most local and state laws, use less water per flush, thus helping to conserve water.
You may also wish to consider installing a new toilet with all of the latest “bells and whistles”, including automatic flushing, heated seats, mechanically controlled seats and lids and bidet-like features.
The professionals at Superior Plumbing will be happy to unclog your stopped-up toilet. They will also be able to explain the features of and install many of the latest toilets on the market. Please call us at 770-422-PLUM (7586), in Georgia. We will schedule an appointment with one of our licensed plumbers who will give you expert, honest and courteous plumbing advice.