Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Superior Plumbing for fresh articles!
Causes we champion and things we do to enhance the life of the people of the City of Kennesaw and surrounding areas:
- Providing Luxury restroom trailers which enhance the communities' experiences at downtown events. These trailers extend the time spent at the festivals which in turn means more dollars brought into the community
- Championed a program that provided iPads for learning to the Autistic Units in Cobb County Elementary Schools which then spread to middle and high schools as well – Mr. Cunningham noticed a need and provided the resource to enrich the classrooms
- Hope House – Donated time and supplies to refurbish a bathroom for ADA use
- Furry Friends – Advocate for animals, donates time, gifts, and advertising for fundraising events
- North Cobb High School “Ready to Work” program – Mr. Cunningham realized a need for skilled laborers in vocations and championed this effort by funding a Master Plumber to begin teaching a basic construction class. This class has grown to over 200 students. Other schools are now requesting the program
- Provide annual Limousine rides for Special needs students to their proms. Coordinating community sponsors Carrabba's at Town Center for a free meal and Faith Designs Florist in Kennesaw who graciously provided flowers for the students.
- Provided a special evening at SunTrust Stadium for 19 special needs students and their parent. Students sat in Home Depot Clubhouse along with Bobby Cox and Gov. and Mrs. Deal.
- We have provided Thanksgiving Dinner for the patients, parents and staff at Egleston Childrens Hospital for the last 16 years
- Mr. Cunningham and the staff at Superior Plumbing continually help local business owners with business and marketing advice upon their requests
There are also many other various charities and events within the community with which Superior Plumbing is proudly involved.