Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Superior Plumbing for fresh articles!
News & Blog
- Minimize food and grease down the kitchen sink and disposal.
- Have problematic plumbing fixtures repaired before company arrives and Aunt Mabel jiggles the handle off.
- Run the water into each fixture, have slow drains snaked out.
- Have the Water Heater checked to make sure is A-OK!
- Have the septic tank pumped if it has been a few years.
- Check each fixture in the guest bathroom.
- Know where the main water shut off is in case of emergency.
- If guests or visitors will be parking or pulling off the driveway with their cars, don't run over the water meter or sewer clean outs.
- Don't overload the disposal.