Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Superior Plumbing for fresh articles!
News & Blog
Water Conservation Tips
Are you looking to save money on your water bill this summer? Go green and conserve by following our simple tips on reducing water consumption during these hot summer months.
• When washing clothes, be sure to only run full loads of laundry to reduce water use.
• Don’t delay when it comes to repairing leaks – even slow drips can waste gallons of water each day. In fact, a leaky toilet could fill a swimming pool in a year.
• You can save between 10 and 15 gallons of water simply by only filling the bathtub halfway.
• Do you take long showers? You could be wasting over two gallons per minute!
• Save by turning off the faucet while you’re brushing your teeth, shaving, and washing your hands; you’ll save gallons of water per minute.
• Is it time to wash the car? Fill up a bucket with sudsy water instead of letting a water hose run the entire time.
For more water conservation tips, follow us on Twitter: @PlumSuperior